Statement of Faith
- In one God, the Creator; eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and that He was and remains true God and true man.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells and gives spiritual life to all believers, with the opportunity to live full of the Holy Spirit and Who equips them for service and witness.
- That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God, without error, in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- That God created Adam and Eve in the divine image; that they sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that, as a result of Adam’s sin, all human beings are now born with a sinful nature and stand guilty before God.
- That all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born and receive the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, able to live a power filled life.
- In the blessed hope of the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.