We are a Discipleship & Evangelism Ministry that is seeking great moves of God in His people. These individuals are hungry for God’s plan in their lives and are willing to spread this transformation through the power of God throughout the world.
- Delivering Inspirational & Transforming Word of God Messages to Pastors/Leaders (P/L) through:
- School of Transforming Community (Bible Studies Book)
- P/L’s sharing what God is doing in their lives – Personal Transformation
- Empowered Living (Bible Studies Book)
- Heart Transformation for Kingdom Living (Bible Studies Book)
- Gospel Road (Booklet)
- Concert of Prayer (Booklet)
- HT Network Membership: P/L’s become active in development & training. They not only focus on being Saturated with the Presence of God personally & Revived, but also contagiously share this message of God with the rest of the world.
- HT BRANCH: 10
P/L’s of Churches gather in their Communities (1-2x/month) for Development
& Training to take this message of God’s love & transformation to each
of their Churches.
- The P/L’s of a Branch will start 4+ Branches to serve other geographic communities
- Igniting their Church: The P/L takes the HT Messages and their personal testimony of transformation to the Congregants in their Church through Preaching, Small Group Studies, & Sunday School Programs. A special small group is established within each church called the HT Shepherding Project Group to develop Church Leaders to be used to ignite a move of God within the Congregants in their Church.
- Branch All Night Prayer Meeting (1x/month to call for God’s Movement to continue)
- Quarterly Regional Prayer Festivals: at this all day meeting they utilize a Prayer Agenda while listening for God to message His people within that Region.
- Branch Area Teaching Meetings: utilized on a special project basis, i.e. Great Marriages, Role of the Man/Woman, How to Teach the Family
- Regional Branch Gatherings: these are 1-2 day Conference Meetings given twice/year to encourage, teach and transform Branch Leadership & P/L’s
- Starting New Branches: each year: our Branches double, the volunteers are hungry to see
God move to bless the people
- The Branch Leadership evaluates & commissions new Branches and the Leadership within each Branch