(Keith and Karen Peterson / Founders of Heart Transformation)
Look What God Is Doing In Africa!
Partner Financially With Us and Join The Revival!
At A Glance…
• 700+ Training Centers
• 15,000+ New Believers by end 2022
• 5,000+ Churches engaged w/HT
• 10,000+ Improved Marriages
• Tens of 1,000’s Free in Christ
Heart Transformation (HT) is a Discipleship/Evangelism Ministry fostering moves of God in individuals and/or organizations, setting them free in Christ. This ministry prepares Disciples for Transforming Communities. We have implemented Heart Transformation principles in 60 countries, all in varying degrees according to their designs. We have seen and have stories of radical transformation in Pastors, Business Leaders, fathers, mothers, churches, ministries and businesses.
Available Church Projects…
- One Soul Led To Christ and Discipled Every Month: $77.77/mo
- Start A Training Center: $250/mo
- Transform A Community: $400/mo
- Transform A Region: $1,000/mo
- Transform A Nation: $3,000/mo
- Translate HT Book & Lessons into Local Native Language: $2,500
Resources Available By Request
- Online “Pastor’s Africa Missions Toolbox” w/ 4-weeks of sermons
- Online “Small Group’s Toolbox” w/ 4-weeks of lesson guides
- “Host A Heart Transformation Sunday Toolbox” w/ Graphics, Resources
- Update Videos from HT for Congregation
- Check-In Support Calls
- Live Video Calls From Indigenous Leaders in Africa (If Available)
- Africa Mission Trip & Vision Trip Opportunities
- HT Books & Training Materials
- And MORE!
Meet The Founders: Keith & Karen Peterson
Keith & Karen Peterson have been deeply involved in church leadership and the pursuit of Christian living for many decades. Twenty+ years ago, they realized that they were not doing the things Jesus did (John14:12): they weren’t overflowing with love, joy, hope, thanksgiving and God’s power. They asked the bold question: “Is this all there is; must it be this way? Why are our lives not exhibiting the life promised by Jesus?”
It was at that point that the Lord revealed the need for them to love Him with all their hearts. They began doing studies and God revealed a process for learning to love Him wholeheartedly, step by step.
We are Making a Difference & Changing Lives Internationally
People live with too little hope but what characterizes them most is their hunger and thirst to be transformed by the power of God! They believe that as they become Saturated with the Presence of God, their hearts and lives will conform to the image of Jesus and the power of God will partner with them, to have their Communities become Kingdom Communities. As a result of this move of God, they will exhibit the Fruit of the Spirit more than ever before. It will overflow through them to others in their families, churches and community.