About the Process
Thank you for your interest in Heart
Transformation; to learn more visit the areas listed below.
Heart Transformation Summary
Heart Transformation for Kingdom
Living is a process that ignites the spiritual life to be more
purposeful and adventurous. This process allows God to transform our
hearts - to be all about living for His Kingdom. As a result of living
for His Kingdom we please Him; therefore, great fruits will be born in
Sample from the HT Workbook:
Key Questions to Consider
HT Made Simple – 3 Basic Stages
Pilgrimage – a decision is made by the participant to
enter a heart journey to the very heart of God at all cost.
2. Discovering heart treasures and entering Jesus’ presence
for healing from sin patterns, wounds, and wrong loves.
3. Kingdom living and Kingdom building – as a result of the
Lord moving within a heart, individual’s learn the steps in living
Kingdom lifestyle day by day.
The Importance of the Process vs. the
Before we look at the
Heart Transformation process, it is important to see the unique
differences between a program and process. Heart Transformation is not a
program; it is a lifestyle process leading toward the very heart of God
- Looks to solve "a" problem in life and
has a singular focus.
- Is answer oriented.
- Has a limited scope.
- Focuses on external attitudes and actions
- Begins and ends with "a" specific life
- Leads with linear thinking
- Looks to develop a relationship of
intimacy with God
- Is oriented toward understanding,
thinking, and resolution
- Has continual, nearly unlimited scope.
- Increases internal passion and purpose
leading to external change.
- Repeats for continual life change.
- Leads with cyclical thinking.
What is learned
What will the group be learning
Why is it effective?
What makes Heart Transformation
successful and changes my life?
From a group leaders point of view
See what it is all about from the
point of view of someone who has not only been through the process but
also lead others through the study.
has/is already participated in this study?
See a list of groups already
participating in Heart Transformation